Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Aboad

I figured for the next couple days I would start by filling everyone in on the last two months in Chile, starting with the house that Shannon and I live in. Initially, Leslie lived with us as well but she has since gotten a job at a Guest house that requires her to live there. The house pictured is owned by a very sweet older lady named Luz. She is the mother of a friend of Leslie's who lives in Vietnam. When the decision was made to move to South America Leslie was able to arrange our stay with Luz for rent that is a fourth of what most of the apartments in Puerto Varas cost. The house is also home to an Iranian girl named Sara. She moved to Puerto Varas a few months before us and resides in the upstairs part of the house with Shannon and me. It's a tight fit, both Sara and I have our own rooms and Shannon sleeps in the common room area divided off by a fold up Chinese wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment