Friday, December 28, 2012


Already I am deviating from my plan, but I figure, I work at the bar at night (from 10pm-4am) so it only makes sense that I blog the following day. So here we go...Yesterday, the highlight of the day was Leslie, Shannon and I hopping on a bus and making our way to Puerto Montt to see The Hobbit in theaters. I have to say, I enjoyed it thoroughly. The special effects were awesome, the characters were perfectly fitting, and watching it makes me want to go to New Zealand even more! It has been years since I read the book so the details if changed for the movie occurred had no effect on me. Between the three of us, Leslie would be the only one that would recognize differences. However, Leslie instead watching the movie she took the time to catch up on her sleep and saw maybe two scenes of the whole movie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment